Now with depots in the Mid-West (Geraldton), South-West (Margaret River), Peel (Mandurah) and two metro locations (Wangara and Maddington)!
QTM takes an innovative approach to traffic management, putting safety and ‘Best for Network’ practices at the forefront of all our plans. We know the importance of a meticulously designed plan for each job, as no two jobs are ever the same. Through our QTM Engineering team, we can plan the best concept for the job, ensuring our QTM Traffic Management traffic control team go out to the site prepared for every eventuality. This approach ensures a smooth progression from setting out the first traffic cone to collecting the last one.
When hiring QTM to effectively manage traffic through, past and around your site, you are provided with a range of assurance measures, including:
- Initial requirements analysis from our experienced QTM Engineering team to ensure that appropriate controls, plans, permits and notifications are arranged prior to works commencing;
- On-site visits from our Field Development Officer and Field Supervisor who perform audits in line with Main Roads WA requirements and the requirements of our Integrated Management System;
- Assessment by our in-house Road Traffic Manager for complex situations;
- Traffic Controllers who are skilled, experienced and fully trained according to latest industry standards; and
- Full implementation of industry best practice through our affiliation with key advocacy bodies.
We have two in-house road safety auditors whose roles are to ensure that QTM Traffic Management are performing to our extremely high expectations, and refuse traffic management work where adequate design plans are not in place. This is a good indication of how we expect nothing less than superior workmanship from every one of our departments.
Quality traffic management is about more than simply diverting traffic. We understand that changing the road network can have far-reaching consequences, and safety and efficiency are at the forefront of our minds when we plan your projects. All objectives are met to the highest possible standards whilst ensuring minimum disruption through ‘Best for Network’ practices.